Does my computer meet the minimum or recommended requirements for Diablo III or any other new games? How fast my computer CPU? How much RAM it has? What drivers you need to download? You have to check it out, because many games and softwares need minimum computer specifications. It’s very easy, just follow these steps.
NOTE: View basic information of your computer, read “method 2″ section here
NOTE: For Windows 8 users click here
- Click Start/Blue Orb and then click “All Programs”
- Click “Accessories”
- Find “System Tools”
- Choose “System Information”
- Now you got the system specifications from “System Information”application
- System Summary: Displays general information about your computer and the operating system, such as the system name and manufacturer, system model, system type, processor, the type of (BIOS) your computer uses, and the amount of RAM that’s installed.
- Hardware Resources: Displays advanced details about your computer’s hardware, such as Conflict/Sharing, DMA, Forced Hardware, I/O, IRQs, Memory, and is intended for IT professionals.
- Components: Displays information about disk drives, sound devices, modems, and other components installed on your computer such as Infrared, Network, Problem Devices and USB
Software Environment: Displays information about System Drivers, Network Connections, and other program-related details.